Keynote Project Process
Educational Keynote Projects:
In-depth project (preferably interdisciplinary) for full certification candidates (may be conducted in conjunction with veteran faculty)
- Position or leading a consensus group regarding the establishment of instructional competencies for all faculty
- Adapting a course to incorporate new instructional techniques and/or technologies
- Writing/developing a supplemental text
- Developing a course in area of content expertise
- Developing a web-integrated course
- Monitored by department chair
- Collaboration, design/development, implementation, and evaluation by participants
Equivalent Project (with permission of the department chair):
- Guided independent study
Keynote Project Process:
- Select a potential project. If you are having difficulty determining an appropriate project, consult with your Department Chair, your mentor, or an experienced colleague.
- Complete the Keynote Project Proposal Form and submit to your department chair for signature. Once approved, forward to the DLF Chair.
- You will receive written notification of project approval from the Chair, Distance Learning and Faculty Development.
- Inform DLF when you have completed your project. Be sure to complete any requirements for sharing the results of your project. This may be a presentation, a written report, etc.
- Complete and submit Record of Professional Services and Development form
- You will receive written notification of your Entry to Level III when all requirements have been certified.
- Be sure to follow the Level III maintenance requirements.